Supreme Court Hears Arguments Over EPA Emission StandardsIndiana and 13 other states are suing the EPA over pollutions standards it set, and the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the case yesterday.
- Donnelly: 5 Years After Auto Bailout, Economy ImprovedSenator Donnelly reviews how the government assistance helps Indiana auto companies recover from 2008 economy crisis.
- Report: Criminal Code Overhaul Could Boost Prison PopulationIndependent analysts say the overhaul of Indiana’s criminal code will increase the prison population unless offenders are directed towards correction programs.
- MCCSC Expected To Approve School Resource Officer HireMonroe County Consolidated School Corporation officials are expected to approve the hire of a school resource officer at this evening’s board meeting.
- Gov. Pence Proposes Pre-K Program For Low-Income Children
- Donnelly: 5 Years After Auto Bailout, Economy Improved
Dental Website Design created by Wallaby