If Indiana Offers Pre-K Vouchers, Who Will Ensure Quality?Community foundations for years have pushed for increased access to pre-K. Now Gov. Mike Pence is proposing a voucher program for low-income Hoosiers.
- Indiana Health Exchange Enrollees Quadruple In NovemberThe number of Hoosiers enrolled in the federal health exchange quadrupled in November, with 2,800 more applicants than October.
- Evansville School Asks For Time To Let Local Turnaround WorkLow test scores at Glenwood Leadership Academy have put the elementary school on the state's radar for possible intervention or takeover.
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments Over EPA Emission StandardsIndiana and 13 other states are suing the EPA over pollutions standards it set, and the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the case yesterday.
- Donnelly: 5 Years After Auto Bailout, Economy Improved
Each institutional campus or unit with its own student government is eligible for ASACC membership. Annual dues are $250 for a school, $200 for a community college district (all campuses must join), $150 for a state (majority of schools must join under one payment). Membership is in effect for one year(September 1 - August 31) and includes:
• Registration discounts at the National Conferences.
• Regular updates on legislation and issues that impact students
• Information and programs that enhance student leadership, citizenship & advocacy
Dental Website Design created by Wallaby
- Indiana Health Exchange Enrollees Quadruple In November