Are You Building A Snowman? Send Us Your PicturesSend photos of your snowman to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wishard Hospital Moves Final Patients To Eskenazi FacilityWishard-Eskenazi Health is moving about 200 patients from its old facility to its new one this morning.
- Snow Storm Causes Hundreds Of Crashes, Some FatalThe Indiana State Police responded to hundreds of crashes after a snow storm blew through the state Thursday night and into Friday.
- Columbus Considers Installing Security Cameras Across CityThe proposal to install security cameras in public sites across the city is expected to cost about $116,000.
- Video: Watch “Indiana Newsdesk” December 6, 2013The healthcare marketplace is working, but Hoosiers could find they're not eligible for coverage. A debate about the dangers of Khat and its Indiana impact.
Each institutional campus or unit with its own student government is eligible for ASACC membership. Annual dues are $250 for a school, $200 for a community college district (all campuses must join), $150 for a state (majority of schools must join under one payment). Membership is in effect for one year(September 1 - August 31) and includes:
• Registration discounts at the National Conferences.
• Regular updates on legislation and issues that impact students
• Information and programs that enhance student leadership, citizenship & advocacy
- Wishard Hospital Moves Final Patients To Eskenazi Facility
Dental Website Design created by Wallaby